Obtaining a new user login and password
If you are a new user to Penelope, please contact the Quality Analyst (e-mail directly or using the contact form), stating
- your first and last name
- the agency you work for
- your position
You will be sent a username and temporary password. Please change your password immediately.
Locked out of your account due to too many attempts?
If you try to enter your password and are unsuccessful too many times, Penelope will lock your account. Use to contact form below and indicate that you have been locked out of your account. Please specify if you need your password reset.
Forgot your password?
If you forget your password, your password will be reset and you will be sent a new temporary password, which you must change, immediately. Use the contact form below and indicate that you need a temporary password.
New password prompt
Sometimes you will be prompted to change your password. This may happen if you had an account before May 18, 2016 and are using the new address for the first time, or if your password has expired.
- Log into Penelope as usual. Use your username and old password. Press “Enter” on your keyboard to submit your information.
- You will be prompted to change your password. Enter your password in both fields “New password” and “Confirm password”.
Your new password must meet the following requirements:
- Must contain one uppercase letter
- Must contain one lowercase letter
- Must be a minimum of 12 characters in length
- Your password will be accepted only if it is “strong” (or “stronger“) and if your two passwords “match“.
- To submit your new password, press “Enter” on your keyboard. Be sure to write your password down somewhere secure.
Receiving a temporary password
When you receive a temporary password, you must change it using the following steps:
- Log into Penelope.
- Click “My Profile” from the menu on the right- hand side of your homepage. The “My Profile” header should open to reveal more information.
- At the bottom of the “My Profile” box, click the link “View my profile”. The screen will change to your worker profile.
Worker Profile view
- On the right hand sign of the main frame, there is a blue box titled “Password”. Click on “Change”.
- Enter your new password. Re-enter it for confirmation. (Note: If you are changing your username, you MUST enter a password – new or old).
- Click “save”.
Note: When you save your password, the number of asterisks in the blue box will NOT reflect the number of characters in your password – don’t worry if your password and the “Password” mask (*****) don’t match up!
- Open an internet browser (ex. Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Use one of the following web addresses to access Penelope:
Log in screen
- On the login screen, enter your login ID and password.
- Click “Enter” on your keyboard.
You should now see the home screen.
Troubleshooting: Still can’t log in?