Adding an Intake Service File uses the same steps as adding the PCAP Service File for a new client.
See this video demonstration:
(If the video does not appear the first time, try “refreshing” the page).
Once you add the Intake Service File, adding the ASI is like adding any other document.
Adding the Intake Service File
1a. If the client is new and/or is not yet in Penelope, add the client by using the “Intake Wizard”.
1b. If the client is already in Penelope, but does not have an Intake Service File, locate the client and go to their Case page.
- Method 1: Use the “search” button at the top of the page to find the client. Click on the client’s Case Name.
- Method 2: If you are the client’s Primary Worker, find the client’s name on your homepage under “My Case Load”. Click on the client’s Case Name.
2. Use the “Add Service File” link to set up the Intake Service File.
- For the Primary Worker, select your site’s PCAP Supervisor
- Change the Start date to the day that the Intake ASI – Part A interview was done.
3. From the Intake Service File, you may add the Intake ASIs using the drop-down menu under the “Documents” heading.
BOTH Part A and B of the Intake ASI will go into this service file (as they become available).
Obtaining a new user login and password
If you are a new user to Penelope, please contact the Quality Analyst (e-mail directly or using the contact form), stating
- your first and last name
- the agency you work for
- your position
You will be sent a username and temporary password. Please change your password immediately.
Locked out of your account due to too many attempts?
If you try to enter your password and are unsuccessful too many times, Penelope will lock your account. Use to contact form below and indicate that you have been locked out of your account. Please specify if you need your password reset.
Forgot your password?
If you forget your password, your password will be reset and you will be sent a new temporary password, which you must change, immediately. Use the contact form below and indicate that you need a temporary password.
New password prompt
Sometimes you will be prompted to change your password. This may happen if you had an account before May 18, 2016 and are using the new address for the first time, or if your password has expired.
- Log into Penelope as usual. Use your username and old password. Press “Enter” on your keyboard to submit your information.
- You will be prompted to change your password. Enter your password in both fields “New password” and “Confirm password”.
Your new password must meet the following requirements:
- Must contain one uppercase letter
- Must contain one lowercase letter
- Must be a minimum of 12 characters in length
- Your password will be accepted only if it is “strong” (or “stronger“) and if your two passwords “match“.
- To submit your new password, press “Enter” on your keyboard. Be sure to write your password down somewhere secure.
Receiving a temporary password
When you receive a temporary password, you must change it using the following steps:
- Log into Penelope.
- Click “My Profile” from the menu on the right- hand side of your homepage. The “My Profile” header should open to reveal more information.
- At the bottom of the “My Profile” box, click the link “View my profile”. The screen will change to your worker profile.
Worker Profile view
- On the right hand sign of the main frame, there is a blue box titled “Password”. Click on “Change”.
- Enter your new password. Re-enter it for confirmation. (Note: If you are changing your username, you MUST enter a password – new or old).
- Click “save”.
Note: When you save your password, the number of asterisks in the blue box will NOT reflect the number of characters in your password – don’t worry if your password and the “Password” mask (*****) don’t match up!