As of May 18, 2016, Penelope will have a new web address. This is because we have switched our hosting server from Inter-Tribal Health Authority (ITHA) to Athena Software.
All of your data remains the same within Penelope. The only changes you will need to make are:
1. Updating your bookmarks/information sheets to reflect the new Penelope address:
2. Changing your password the first time you log-in at the new address. Your new password will need to meet the following requirements:
- The password must contain one uppercase letter
- The password must contain one lowercase letter
- The password must be a minimum of 12 characters in length
Please note, you will likely need to unblock pop-ups the first time you visit the new address. For some information on how to do this on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome, visit this page: Troubleshooting: Unblocking pop-ups